147 posts in this thread

If you have purchased Prometheus, or looking to purchase it you can ask questions about it here. You can even ask for support from other people who have purchased it in case it's just a simple question and you feel like it's not worth going to support for it

Read this regarding Prometheus v2
https://www.gmodstore.com/community/threads/12-prometheus-when-is-v2-out-edition/post-25680#post-25680

when is v2 out?

V2 is the next Duke Nukem Forever.

Are we there yet?

Soon™

By DubyaDude at 17th of May 2016 10:38:08

Are we there yet?

It was funny the first time, should probably just stick to what the OP said in bold.

It would be great to add to the 'upgradeable with' option that you can choose more than 1 rank!
For example you got 3 Vip ranks with the names:

Vip
Vip+
Vip++
Vip+++

So if a users bought Vip he gets a discount for Vip+, Vip++, Vip+++ etc.

But at the moment he have to buy Vip to get a discount for Vip+ after that he have to buy Vip++ to get a discount to Vip+++ and so on...
I hope you can understand that xDD

By Sven at 17th of May 2016 18:05:17

It would be great to add to the 'upgradeable with' option that you can choose more than 1 rank!

Vip
Vip+
Vip++
Vip+++

But at the moment he have to buy Vip to get a discount for Vip+ after that he have to buy Vip++ to get a discount to Vip+++ and so on...

There is an 'upgradeable' with feature in v1 already.

By Lunaversity at 17th of May 2016 18:08:50

By Sven at 17th of May 2016 18:05:17

Vip
Vip+
Vip++
Vip+++

There is an 'upgradeable' with feature in v1 already.

Yeah I know but I want to choose more than only one rank. I tried to to choose more than one but than I got this sexy popup:

You can only select one upgradeable package

That'll be expanded upon in v2

support game Arma 3

Maybe easier to follow teamspeak integration?

The one given on the wiki was a pain to follow for me....or I could just be dumb as hell

I'm not entirely sure how to make it easier to follow, there really shouldn't be much of an issue following the one on the wiki, all you need to do is fill in all the information correctly and pray that your Teamspeak 3 server actually accepts the connection- some servers just throw a 'convert error' for no damn reason and I have no idea why.

I feel like there is a way to do the sale of a package better for certain users,but i believe this is a(n) overall better way:

If user is Example_Donator_1 then (all/global/X_server) packages are 30% off.

if user is Example_donator_3 then (all/global/X_server) 50%

Also another suggestion I would like to see (more design wise) is a prettier layout, and a layout that we have more freedom over, like the basic dimensions of pictures in certain layouts rather than them getting stretched to hell if it doesn't ideally fit.

Along with having nice(r) animations or an option at certain animation for descriptions and things(for example):

TERA's store set up

The layout for the client view of things is due to be changed, the admin side of things will probably stay as it is. Prometheus does not track what group a player is ingame, but I see it might be a good idea to do something like that in order to have more control of things a user can and can't do regarding their group ingame.

it would also be nice to see something done with the user page in general, maybe some sort of social integration (not saying fully fledged forums) but maybe users can have a really slimmed down forums, or maybe users can comment on top donator widgets, news etc. But that probably takes quite a bit of effort to implement.

And about the previous idea.

Maybe you can add this into something like the admin panel where users have certain permissions and incorporate it somehow in that aspect?

Marcuz
Create a Admin System for Ingame Banning on Promotheus Please!

By Stylermaler at 26th of May 2016 10:41:12

Marcuz
Create a Admin System for Ingame Banning on Promotheus Please!

That is what NeutronAdmin is for, Prometheus is a donation system

By Syph at 26th of May 2016 09:30:38

Maybe you can add this into something like the admin panel where users have certain permissions and incorporate it somehow in that aspect?

Perhaps.

can you say uptime the v2?

What do you mean with "uptime"?

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody