147 posts in this thread

By Marcuz at 27th of May 2016 19:18:46

What do you mean with "uptime"?

He probably meant ETA.

I have no ETA. I'm also trying to decide whether or not to make v2 a seperate addon as there has been so much work being put in to Prometheus over the years. But if I do, anyone who owns v1 will only have to pay $5 for v2, whilst the new price would be $20, since the features will be so extensive and it's a complete overhaul/re-code.

looking at the dates I bought it a month when it was in-release. But you should make a second addon, idk about the discount cause that'd be a really big money deduct-er taking it that thousands of people have already bought it, that means you'd be getting less and it'd probably wouldn't be that much worth it to sell it if you wanna go that low with people who already bought it. But date wise, that could be more manageable, say having it bought from a year ago would get a discount of $5, then all-time would be $15 if you wanna be generous. imo tho marco

I agree that it should be a separate add-on. This is basically a new script. I somewhat feel it should have a better namer then "prometheus V2" though.

release from versions 2

Is there any plan to make group sorting in the web panel? Instead of sorting by the ID when the user registered, could it be sorted by group, or have the ability to search for people in a specific group?

By Subject_Alpha at 28th of May 2016 05:27:24

Is there any plan to make group sorting in the web panel? Instead of sorting by the ID when the user registered, could it be sorted by group, or have the ability to search for people in a specific group?

Yeah.

By Syph at 27th of May 2016 22:06:52

I agree that it should be a separate add-on. This is basically a new script. I somewhat feel it should have a better namer then "prometheus V2" though.

Yeah, if we do a new addon it'd be named "Prometheus: some cool shit here", we can't really change the Prometheus part as it's what the addon is known as

Can you create a global blacklist for steam account who chargeback massivly ? :)
And let admin enable or disable it in the general setting.

It would be a great way to prevent fraud :p

(Like if someone chargeback 3 time in any prometheus shop, they are blacklisted)

By Marcuz at 28th of May 2016 12:05:36

Yeah.
Yeah, if we do a new addon it'd be named "Prometheus: some cool shit here", we can't really change the Prometheus part as it's what the addon is known as

Yeah that's exactly what I mean, I do like the "cool shit" part, it really adds to the marcuz vibe

By [MyDarkRP] DiaZzZy at 28th of May 2016 17:15:15

Can you create a global blacklist for steam account who chargeback massivly ? :)
(Like if someone chargeback 3 time in any prometheus shop, they are blacklisted)

Ooo, I kinda like the idea of a global blacklist. It could fetch it from the master server every so often. Interesting, obviously you could choose whether or not to use it, or if you want to trust a specific person anyways, just whitelist them locally.

By Lunaversity at 17th of May 2016 18:08:50

There is an 'upgradeable' with feature in v1 already.

You can only do one package though

That was already mentioned, and it will be possible for multiple packages in v2

By [MyDarkRP] DiaZzZy at 28th of May 2016 17:15:15

Love this idea, it would save servers a lot of havoc and distress.

My server crashed when using it, it cant be up for more than 2 hours a time without ceashing only this addon caused it. Any idea? I get no errors

By Alex at 30th of May 2016 05:49:21

My server crashed when using it, it cant be up for more than 2 hours a time without ceashing only this addon caused it. Any idea? I get no errors

Remove the useless 200+ addons you have on the server then try.

Would Discord support for v2 be possible?

By [XOG] Zaddion at 30th of May 2016 09:36:09

Would Discord support for v2 be possible?

I don't know right now, I have not looked at the API for Discord. I'll have a look sometime.

Please add proof of delivery for V2, specifically for PayPal disputes that claim the user's package wasn't delivered.

By Marcuz at 30th of May 2016 12:06:41

I don't know right now, I have not looked at the API for Discord. I'll have a look sometime.

Last I've seen their API it was just a bot you could control, like music or games.

[snip]

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody