147 posts in this thread

By TristanP13 at 7th of June 2016 02:38:47

With all due respect, how would we be capable of determining whether the owner of the server is just butthurt and wants to get a player unable to buy from any communities or whether its a genuine chargeback? That seems like loads of abuse potential and lots of work for any server owner who has to deal with complaints of "I was wrongly banned".
Though the idea of proof-of-delivery I think would be a good idea, PayPal often needs evidence that you actually aren't a terrible person even though you sell stuff.

it'd be like cac, you can enable it or not and apps are submitted to get someone blocked. I like the idea of the blacklist people that charge back obviously show they don't know how to spend money correctly.

[snip]

By TristanP13 at 8th of June 2016 01:01:23

So many variables which have not been accounted for at this time. Seems like a headache because we know the SF community isn't the most honest of all communities...

You mean the Garry's Mod community in general?

It would be totally automatic though, a valid paypal chargeback would get forwarded to the master server, storing the user in a blacklist

why the lua script dont accept the data base but in the web site he accept it help me plz

can you make paysafecard payment systeme plz

When downloading the "latest lua" make it to where it has a small drop down form to where you can add your SQL credentials. and that would automatically add all your info once clicking the download.

By Virtus at 10th of June 2016 04:27:40

When downloading the "latest lua" make it to where it has a small drop down form to where you can add your SQL credentials. and that would automatically add all your info once clicking the download.

I can do this for v2.

By ExrizE at 8th of June 2016 23:58:08

why the lua script dont accept the data base but in the web site he accept it help me plz

Create a support ticket. I can't add Paysafecard in an automatic way as they require you to have a registered business

Add maybe a better Custom job creator, due to that fact most of the items/weapons/models are in the workshop?

By mana0303 | essentialgp.net at 10th of June 2016 15:08:04

Add maybe a better Custom job creator, due to that fact most of the items/weapons/models are in the workshop?

It would be cool if all M9K weapons were already there to choose from and you could set how much it is for a user to add it to his/her class.

By Skeptic at 10th of June 2016 17:07:51

It would be cool if all M9K weapons were already there to choose from and you could set how much it is for a user to add it to his/her class.

Yea, maybe have it linked to the workshop in someway? Or have them get the workshop links and it sends you a ticket to add them into to the collection?

Out of interest, is their any planned forums integration ie Xenforo, MyBB, etc

Would be nice

By Tom Roman at 13th of June 2016 20:56:41

Out of interest, is their any planned forums integration ie Xenforo, MyBB, etc
Would be nice

Xenforo

Yes, I'll add it for any of the ones that actually have API's that support this.

By Marcuz at 13th of June 2016 22:21:33

Yes, I'll add it for any of the ones that actually have API's that support this.

You don't always need an API - you could create a plugin or (even easier) just straight up edit the database.

By Billy at 14th of June 2016 16:49:57

You don't always need an API - you could create a plugin or (even easier) just straight up edit the database.

No shit, but that requires the Prometheus DB/a file to store the DB credentials for those databases, which I really don't want to do

That's security concerns since people use dumb as shit passwords and remote connections from everywhere instead of just whitelisted IPs... looking at you NFO

i think if it possible a option to set the moutn with paypal subscrition curently is (51) some people are afraid with this i understand them i think that 6 or 12 mount will be better

Understood, I just put it to the max PayPal allows as usually people want the subscription to last for as long as possible until they end it themselves. But there are better ways of doing subscriptions which I will definitely implement instead of how it is now

Im stupid and marcuz agrees.

Widget that we can display on websites that list the current goal and top donators etc.

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody