147 posts in this thread

I have also some usebug to check :

• Support ticket can be read by everyone
  • When your make pack with inheritance (examle there is VIP 5$ and VIP lifetime 10$ but when you have VIP the VIP lifetime will coste 5$ so if this player buy the vip for an other people he will only pay 5$ even if the people havent got the "VIP")
  • Some Word are not in lang.php
  • Sometime in admin panel search whith steamid 32 not work (need to use steamid64)

Suggestions :

• Better news system with feed back for example and comments
  • Newsletter system why not
  • Semi automatical paysafecard Payment Gateway (with admin aproval)
  • Global warning people (people wich paid with stolen card)
  • Possibilité to display our serveur (Darkrp #1 12/30 Connect) somewhere

All of this is pretty much planned

okay good :)

So is it confirmed that users with Prometheus purchased will get discount for V2? I heard $5 upgrade...?

By XxLMM13xXgaming™ at 18th of June 2016 14:56:36

So is it confirmed that users with Prometheus purchased will get discount for V2? I heard $5 upgrade...?

It's not confirmed, at this point it's either going to be that, or a free upgrade just like any other update.

By Marcuz at 18th of June 2016 15:57:19

It's not confirmed, at this point it's either going to be that, or a free upgrade just like any other update.

Nice cant wait!

XenForo Support Pls

I have tried looking into V1 to see if I can sync it with XF, however there is no option (or at least I can't find it)

By Blizzard at 24th of June 2016 21:48:52

XenForo Support Pls
I have tried looking into V1 to see if I can sync it with XF, however there is no option (or at least I can't find it)

That's because it isn't supported in V1....

By Tom Roman at 24th of June 2016 23:41:57

That's because it isn't supported in V1....

I opened a support ticket on Prometheus's website, and they said it was but did not explain it to me. smh.

By Blizzard at 27th of June 2016 21:41:55

I opened a support ticket on Prometheus's website, and they said it was but did not explain it to me. smh.

That doesn't sound like something they'd say, link me to the ticket. We had XenForo support a year and a half ago, have not had it since, because it was broken.

By Marcuz at 27th of June 2016 22:04:10

That doesn't sound like something they'd say, link me to the ticket. We had XenForo support a year and a half ago, have not had it since, because it was broken.

I would link you but I can't (https://gyazo.com/36d5aa0257538fa9af0d0fd507eb0d80). And I believe that is when I tried XenForo integration was about a year and a half ago when I had my old HL2RP community.

By Blizzard at 29th of June 2016 18:49:17

I would link you but I can't (https://gyazo.com/36d5aa0257538fa9af0d0fd507eb0d80). And I believe that is when I tried XenForo integration was about a year and a half ago when I had my old HL2RP community.

Explains why then, it was since taken out unfortunately.

How's the progress going pewdiepie

Any news about the development ? :)

developer is lazy and making g m o d s t o r e

it's ok tho cuz im lazy too

p r o m e t h e u s i n g m o d s t o r e

By Marcuz at 4th of October 2016 20:54:13

p r o m e t h e u s i n g m o d s t o r e

p r o m e t h e u s 2 i n g m o d s t o r e ?

Is this up to date?
https://nmscripts.com/prometheusTwo

kinda, more info later

o: a theme creator thats a little easier to use with access to delete the main page for users and have a blurred background o:

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody