147 posts in this thread

By neithque at 13th of February 2017 21:53:03

oops my apologies. wasnt you, but somebody on your team did give a very narrow estimate :P
http://prntscr.com/e8datu
and yadayada i know estimate is not confirmed date, still i was so hyped for the update

Yeah, last summer I spent most if not all my time working on a project for a Norwegian company I'm a part of. Right now I'm kept busy by college, working on GModStore and also still the project I spent most summer working on :/

I'm extremely sorry I'm not able to deliver an update as fast as I'd like. Unfortunately I can't slow down time around me, or clone myself :(

Take your time

Will V2 have that sexy chargeback database ;)

Now that you mentioned it, probably yes

@Marcuz I am a pro darkrp developer. http://darkrpdevs.org/devlist.php as you can see that I am approved I WILL HELP make darkrp jobs for your new prometheus config setupd thingy magig. I know lots of ctrl+c then ctrl+v. Contact me if interested. Grammar is also one of my specialties.

I like the idea of like 1$ = 10,000$ in game cash and they can enter a custom amount so if they bought 10$ worth of money they get 100,000$ in game. So more like a custom price gets you "this" amount of things.

By Blue at 27th of February 2017 02:49:21

I like the idea of like 1$ = 10,000$ in game cash and they can enter a custom amount so if they bought 10$ worth of money they get 100,000$ in game. So more like a custom price gets you "this" amount of things.

You can already do this with a custom action and custom price

people sharing donations so a percentage can be split between paypals kind of like the system sf has with content creators

By Blue at 6th of March 2017 05:19:00

people sharing donations so a percentage can be split between paypals kind of like the system sf has with content creators

This is impossible with a system like Prometheus. PayPal doesn't allow it.

Also, you should add an option for customers to go back and add to their Custom Class at any time.

I have the latest image of Prometheus v2!

By xbeastguyx at 8th of March 2017 05:15:28

I have the latest image of Prometheus v2!

I have the latest image of a 2010 meme
(it's your post)

enter image description here

-snip- i clicked post on another thread and it posted here?!?!?!?!?!

By Lunaversity.xyz 🌸 at 8th of March 2017 05:32:41

I have the latest image of a 2010 meme
(it's your post)

SAVAGE

We are very sorry to inform you all that after much consideration we have decided to drop development on Prometheus v2. The passion to work on it has moved over to other projects. However, we understand that a lot of you have been waiting for the update and expected some new features, so because of that we have decided that we will do a final small feature update for Prometheus, but keep in mind it won’t be big, with stuff like new payment types or big changes to how Prometheus works, though we still want to do a few small but highly wanted features. The ones we have in mind are:

• Rank option that allows you to give ranks based on their current rank(if user then trusted, if trusted then vip, if admin then vip_admin, think you get the idea), we have had many people ask for that and until now we have given them code that runs as custom action, but that isn’t user friendly at all
  • Giving PointShop 2 item
  • Scaling points in a package which is upgraded from another package
  • Auto-detecting IPN URL and $using_ssl config
  • Better installation, no more config file editing on the web-side of things
  • Better information when gmod side DLLs are installed wrong or missing and when MySQL errors happen
  • Custom amount assigning - define amount when manually assigning a package
  • Credit packages should have the ability to go on sale - and all packages should have the ability to go on sale individually
  • Change background in theme editor
    But we are open to suggestions on what are the features which aren’t big, but you still really want to have.

We are, again, sorry about not continuing it after all of you were waiting all this time for V2 update, but hopefully you can understand us, it simply isn’t the same to work on something you really don’t feel passionate to work on and continuing to work on it while hating to do it would just turn it into a broken mess. We will of course continue to provide bugfixes and support.

With this statement we also bring another: It has been said to a few people in the past, we allow other people to modify the code of Prometheus and share it or even sell it as long as only the files modified are shared, more specific “rules” modification creators have to follow can be viewed here (http://wiki.prometheusipn.com/index.php?title=Modding). With the amount of people that use Prometheus we hope that others will have the passion to add new features to Prometheus and continue it’s path of a great donation system.

hello i sell prometheus 2 for $40

lol prometheus v3 coming soon

RIP When I bought it 2 years ago I was like "when will we have some new payments ways like paysafecard or phone credits" and even if I don't use Prometheus now I before waited the v2 for this. Anyway it's easy-to-understand you probably have some other projects besides that and it was not interesting to continue like that. Prometheus is currently really good so let's keep it how it is - we don't have the choice anyway. Thanks Marcuz.

By Diablos at 13th of August 2017 21:39:43

RIP When I bought it 2 years ago I was like "when will we have some new payments ways like paysafecard or phone credits" and even if I don't use Prometheus now I before waited the v2 for this. Anyway it's easy-to-understand you probably have some other projects besides that and it was not interesting to continue like that. Prometheus is currently really good so let's keep it how it is - we don't have the choice anyway. Thanks Marcuz.

It's more like paysafecard is literally impossible to integrate, especially now that even paymentwall removed it as an option. The only thing I could stretch to add would be allopass (hipaymobile). But I have not made my mind up about it as I have not checked the documentation fully.

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody