9 posts in this thread

Pretty much as the title says, I'll rip models from SWTOR. Not free of course as there are a lot of models and a majority of them takes ages to get to, plus I need money for living. My prices generally range from 2$-10$ a model, entirely dependant on difficulty and length needed to get to said model you request. Do note I'm very generous about pricing most of the time and I haven't gone over 4 dollars for a single model so far(even having to start a brand new character to grab the emperor models). Once I get asked to rip a model I work as fast as I possibly can to get it within a reasonable amount of time(typically nothing ever goes longer than 3-5 days). If you're interested I advise you leave a comment here or on my Steam Profile

As proof I'm actually able to rip the models from SWTOR here's almost every model I've ripped so far:

SWTOR Models

From top left to bottom right;
Imperial Jump Trooper, Qyzen Fess, Sith Acolyte, Dread Commando, Imperial Snow Recon, Imperial Heavy Trooper, Doc, Revanite Champion(Female)
The Emperor(Chapter 2), The Emperor(Chapter 3), Xalek, Shilen(My personal character), Aric Jorgan, Kira Carsen, Dread Master Tyrans, Dread Master Raptus, Shae Viszla, Revanite Champion(Male)

If your model or a model you request has a dye module applied to it, I will need to get the textures from said model while they are wearing it, and I will have to go in and edit the textures to the dye coloration as dyes are split into 2 or 4 textures instead of 1 or 2, such as you can see on the Black and White dyed Revanite Champion armors above.

As a footnote so nobody gets confused,
I ONLY RIP THE MODELS, I DO NOT RIG THEM. IF YOU WANT THEM TO BE RIGGED YOU'LL NEED TO FIND SOMEONE TO RIG THEM. MY ADVICE IS GOING TO MY FRIENDS LIST AND EITHER ADDING ALPHA OR CAPTAIN CHURCH AS THEY ARE TYPICALLY SOMEWHAT CHEAP, AND WORK QUICKLY. THESE MODELS DO NOT COME WITH BONE SETS.

How much for a model not from swtor, for example a president from a country.?

If the President of a country is in a game that I can get, and rip from it properly, it's 2$-5$

Technically, this is not legal.

Technically, all porting is illegal, yet you still see jobs go up for it huh?

I'm interested and have contacted you on steam :)

By ArsenicBeast at 1st of April 2017 03:32:26

Technically, all porting is illegal, yet you still see jobs go up for it huh?

That's like saying "because people murder people everyday it's okay for me to murder someone"

You most certainly should not be charging for this... or doing it for that matter...

I believe and its obviously an opinion but yes although "ripping" a games models or props if that was really regulated you'd see half the workshop uploads crash haha. This is a game and this is something people want, nothing more and nothing less haha

^ +1

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody