12 posts in this thread

Hey, I've been accepted for a job (https://www.gmodstore.com/jobs/view/21794), we've agreed on 15$ for the job. Upon completing what the user wanted and a simple logo along the way, I have told him I finished it, showing a gif of the model and progress along the way, XG SMEG wanted to join and test it so I decided to send it to him (I always send first and never had problems with it). The user then said I have to wait a week for it, which I agreed upon. After contacting him a week later, he said his server didn't make any money and couldn't pay me, telling me to wait few more days (Bare in mind that after he still hasn't paid me for my job, he created 2 more jobs which I presume he didn't pay for either).

I've messaged him yesterday at night and woke up today to being deleted, not being paid at all.

User: https://www.gmodstore.com/users/view/76561197994832515
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/SNura (These screenshots were taken the day he said I have to wait a week, I don't have later screenshots but it persisted of him telling me to wait each time then removing me. Some screenshots are also not in order)

TLDR: Done the job for the user, he told me to wait a week, after 2 weeks of me waiting, he deleted me.

Let me know if you want to know anything else, thanks!

It's a shame that this kind of stuff still occurs in 2K17... I seriously don't know why people think developers/designers can work for free... I can't understand WHY they like to steal/rob... It's like they don't even care ... First of all they scam but what's next? massive murder? ... :v... I'm sorry im not trying to bring down your report. Hopefully Gmodstore staff will take care of this and solve this as soon as possible.

I've been working with you since ever and you're a really nice person, i love you and good luck my lovely wife <3 even if you're a man, i don't care... for me you're a girl. "KONNIE"

Honestly not the smartest move to send him anything before being paid. If you really need to do that then put some sort of watermark on it.

Don't Trust People Who Talk Like This

Plus it's your fault for sending him the product before payment.

I agree with you both on it being my fault for sending first, always did it that way and never caused trouble till now, will send work after payment from now.

Everyone i am very sorry for doing something like this i want to make it up with konnie i am very very sorry

Edited
Not the smartest person alive but i am only young i gotta wait till i get money to pay

By XG-SMEG at 20th of December 2017 03:08:51

Everyone i am very sorry for doing something like this i want to make it up with konnie i am very very sorry
Edited
Not the smartest person alive but i am only young i gotta wait till i get money to pay

Dont make a job if you cant pay for it... You also posted more jobs during the weeks he had to wait so???

Understood

Dude seriously, you've just scammed the guy. He put effort into something and you can't even pay him, not having money is one thing but deleting him to avoid payment is just a dick move. If you were honest with him perhaps you'd avoided this report and maybe he would wait, even though he shouldn't.

I Think he should just pay after he gets paid.

XG-SMEG Had a similar sitiuation, I waited around a week after the job was done to get paid, However he paid me the agreed-upon amount at the end of it, SMEG has no intentions of scamming I can surely tell, Just give him a bit more time and a lesson for you SMEG Should be to never make jobs if you cannot pay as soon as it is done :)

User banned. He can appeal and attempt to pay.

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody