Zyber
Garnutnut
Giant Bobby
ZyberX
Tyler

Proof of past names:

enter image description here

What Happened:

I posted a job on 10/01/2018. In this job I was asking for a star wars style inventory along with a second inventory for smugglers. DDG TerrorBoy added me on steam. I then asked him for his past experience, he stated that he made one map for someone and he made two different scripts for two others, he then stated he was a dev. He had no proof of this and that is raised my first flags. After a chat he told me that he wants 50% up front. I then told him I don't pay-up front because of past experience and due to the fact that they can run off with the money. Along whit this I did not see any reputation and could not find his account on script fodder. He then said that I should pay 20% up-front but I then said I don't pay-up front. He then changed his name and then set his profile to privet after saying he won't do it.

Chat Logs:

His gmodstore profile

Hmm, it does seem fishy that he doesn't have any proof but then again, nothing really happened. Asking for 50% is nothing unusual and tbh, I sometimes ask for 100% upfront as well, doesn't really mean he's a scammer. His private profile does seem weird as well, I'd say just keep an eye out and don't hire him, he's no violating the rules though (yet).

By SaturdaysHeroes at 10th of January 2018 22:51:18

Hmm, it does seem fishy that he doesn't have any proof but then again, nothing really happened. Asking for 50% is nothing unusual and tbh, I sometimes ask for 100% upfront as well, doesn't really mean he's a scammer. His private profile does seem weird as well, I'd say just keep an eye out and don't hire him, he's no violating the rules though (yet).

Literally says he's banned so he was never going to apply

By Nobody at 10th of January 2018 22:54:49

Literally says he's banned so he was never going to apply

Okay sorry, I am blind lmao. Yeah, he seems to a scammer by the looks of it, I thought he had a legit gmodstore acc

By SaturdaysHeroes at 10th of January 2018 22:51:18

His profile was not privet when he began messaging me. When he said the deal was off he changed his name and set his profile to privet.

Edited
Just trying to get his name out there because he said:

'I havent even applied'
'I only added u to apply'

Yeah this kid is with Bizzy, they’re both amazingly toxic. Hopefully bizzy eventually earns his perma ban too.

Already banned.

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody