20 posts in this thread

Hello, I found this:
Thread: https://nulledbb.com/thread-Server-Files-Leak
Screen: https://imgur.com/Qo7Xftr
I think that owner of this addons is: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198178393710
In some addons are infos of owner like: https://imgur.com/a/qd020 or https://imgur.com/1t5pOni
If you need these files I can send you if he will delete the leak.

(User was banned permanently for this post ("Alt of banned user, still lying about stuff on alts" - meharryp))

I find it fucking odd that you registered 20 minutes ago and the first thing you post is a FTP Leak. Not only that but it also conveniently has all of the licensee details. I don't know why but I feel like you're some DarkRP dev that got screwed over by some kid and is seeking revenge.

Regardless, the files were still handled incorrectly (assuming what I said is true) so he should get banned.

I can only write that on 24/12/2017 on my forum someone threatened me that he would do it if I did not pay him 20 $ in BTC, I can not do anything about someone hacking my FTP.

20 $ in BTC

lol

I can not do anything about someone hacking my FTP.

yes you can, get a real password, it's like a acting you can't prevent people from breaking into your house if your door is made with cardboard

After this I changed my password, and yet this leak contains files that I uploaded 3-4 days ago.

Edited
I downloaded this leak and started to compare with my files, not everything agrees, 25 addons are lacking here, but in some folders there are files that I deleted on my server.

It seems to me that this part of the files could have been obtained through the scripthook, while the others were taken from other leaks and thrown in here to make it look more believable.

But honestly - it's just my guess, it seems to me that I can be right but I know from experience that there are people here who will judge it better than me.

By Rayek at 14th of January 2018 20:47:11

After this I changed my password, and yet this leak contains files that I uploaded 3-4 days ago.
Edited
I downloaded this leak and started to compare with my files, not everything agrees, 25 addons are lacking here, but in some folders there are files that I deleted on my server.
It seems to me that this part of the files could have been obtained through the scripthook, while the others were taken from other leaks and thrown in here to make it look more believable.
But honestly - it's just my guess, it seems to me that I can be right but I know from experience that there are people here who will judge it better than me.

Pretty sure scripthook only steals clientside files (which are downloaded by the client regardless) so if he has serverside files then ihe couldn't have been using scripthook (if I'm not mistaken)

Ok, I've got the first proof that it's crafted to look like a leak:
https://imgur.com/a/qd020 - this is in leak, I bought blogs in version remastered-12, not remastered-2, so I did not even have the possibility to have this version.
The folder with this addon is called "_blogs_remastered_12", so the versions do not match.

The more files I browse the more I have the impression that it is not leak from my server, just a combination of different leaks together with the use of scripthook.

Next proof:
In this leak is addon ttt_role_control, it contains the files needed in Pointshop 1 and 2, but I use only ps2, and files related to pointshop 1 never put on my server, the same is with several files in the folder "scoreboard" in addon atags .

If you have changed your FTP password multiple times and it’s still happening, you have to have a backdoored addon installed somewhere.

Okay, it's like I said - these are not files straight from my ftp, no one broke in there.
This is a combination of files acquired with scripthook together with files from leaks from other sites, to make it look more real.

I will give you an example from the free addon - AWP for Traitors

Leak: https://imgur.com/fKu9gry
Original: https://imgur.com/SGFhB9h

Scripts downloaded from the scripthook have a charcteristic appearance - all the lines of the code are unnaturally separated from each other, if they were downloaded straight from the FTP they would look like a second screen shot.

scripthook does not take serverside files, it ony handles clientside, this has been said time and time again by content creators, so without core files that interact with the server, addon wont work

By Rayek at 14th of January 2018 22:39:40

Okay, it's like I said - these are not files straight from my ftp, no one broke in there.
This is a combination of files acquired with scripthook together with files from leaks from other sites, to make it look more real.
I will give you an example from the free addon - AWP for Traitors
Leak: https://imgur.com/fKu9gry
Original: https://imgur.com/SGFhB9h
Scripts downloaded from the scripthook have a charcteristic appearance - all the lines of the code are unnaturally separated from each other, if they were downloaded straight from the FTP they would look like a second
screen shot.

I’m sorry, but I hate to say it bud, Scripthook is purely Clientside and Shared lua files. Anything the game client can actually access.
It’s simple. Either you’ve installed some dodgy shit that has a backdoor either from a leak or someone who custom made you something and deliberately backdoored it, or you have been compromised on FTP, either through a shit password or because you gave your root FTP password to someone.

Well I gotta stand for Rayek. I think it is checkable what version of blogs Rayek bought and if in the "ftp leak" file it is different (like he said, he bought ver.12 and in the leaked file is ver.2) it is clear that Rayek is innocent. In my opinion someone is trying really hard to frame our friend. Everybody can make a leak files package and just change the ID to someone's else. Isn't it suspicous (just like SaturdaysHeroes said) that someone created an account and instantly posted stuff like "Hm hm, yes yes ban him he is leaking yours stuff!!!". Think about. Regarts, dolan.

By ♕ Dilly ✄ at 14th of January 2018 23:02:52

scripthook does not take serverside files, it ony handles clientside, this has been said time and time again by content creators, so without core files that interact with the server, addon wont work

Do you not get what he's trying to say? He's trying to say someone scripthooked HIS clientside files then combined it with the server side files of other leaks to make it look like the leak came from him.

Not saying I believe or agree with it just saying his version of events have nothing to do with scripthooking serversided files.

EDIT: Also (not directed at Dilly just a general comment) I honestly don't think any legitimate leaker, unless 5, mentally retarded, or framing someone, would leave their fuckin license file or any license info ANYWHERE.

By Cub at 15th of January 2018 06:59:37

Do you not get what he's trying to say? He's trying to say someone scripthooked HIS clientside files then combined it with the server side files of other leaks to make it look like the leak came from him.
Not saying I believe or agree with it just saying his version of events have nothing to do with scripthooking serversided files.
EDIT: Also (not directed at Dilly just a general comment) I honestly don't think any legitimate leaker, unless 5, mentally retarded, or framing someone, would leave their fuckin license file or any license info ANYWHERE.

sincerest apology, i hadnt caught thats what was meant, thank you for clarifying!!

Honestly, now that I look through it, it does make sense to use his clientside files. It's a quite clever method of framing by the looks of it, I don't know if that's the case, it's up to the mods to decide. Guess we should work on avoiding this situation in the future (if he is innocent) and perhaps store file replacements strings and all that jazz serverside where it can't be stolen as easily? I don't know, just an idea.

I think our priority should be justice. And i do not belive that Rayek leaked any of the content that he have bought. For me his explenation made sense. Even look at it, he is not avoiding subject, he wants to be clear. It's not like "shit I won't response cuz im screwed". He is actually trying to make some point so keep that fact in mind. Regarts, dolan.

Okay, so, today the post with "leak" has been updated with Clean Map Vote and ClearChat, this time it "comes from my email account".
I checked it - no one logged in to my email account, leak contains Clean Map Vote 2.0 version - what is important, this is a version from six months ago, and this applies to my previous case with "leaks", the administration rather remembers it - this addon from me had Geniush, who has already been banned here for making leaks of my addons.

How can I prove all this - "refeni" who reported me here yesterday had on the gmodstore's profile country - united state, and today it is Germany, I assume that this is due to the use of proxy / vpn, I assume that the administration can check who he gave me Clean Map Vote as a gift - and yes, it is Geniush, which coincides with everything I once told moderators when I was accused of leaks last time.

To sum up, the person who tries to frame me in leaks is the same as a month ago, I just proved yesterday that this "leak FTP" is actually a combination of files obtained through scripthook and serveride files from other leaks, so he decided to add something else, to make sure I will get a ban.

Honestly, I'm tired of the fact that I still have to explain everything ...

By dolan at 15th of January 2018 09:29:28

I think our priority should be justice. And i do not belive that Rayek leaked any of the content that he have bought. For me his explenation made sense. Even look at it, he is not avoiding subject, he wants to be clear. It's not like "shit I won't response cuz im screwed". He is actually trying to make some point so keep that fact in mind. Regarts, dolan.

Not avoiding the subject isn't really any solid proof if I'm going to be honest.

By SaturdaysHeroes at 15th of January 2018 17:19:13

Not avoiding the subject isn't really any solid proof if I'm going to be honest.

I agree with you, this is not solid proof, but proving everything, every detail that I can find in these files, probably means something, right?
If it's not, then please write what exactly I wrote wrong, and I will certainly explain it better if I can.

Funnily enough, the author of this thread is an alt of the guy who was banned for falsely reporting Rayek in the first place.
This story checks out, all of the fingerprints are for different steamids in the server files for all the leaks that have them, and conveniently the tracking code is missing from the leak of ClearChat. This and the point I previously stated lead me to believe this is dumb community drama again.

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody