20 posts in this thread

Hey,

So I have been reported that this guy here has attempted to/ did a few times before to sell SantosRP with ScriptFodder addons in them. Specifically naming VCMod as a selling point.

When I have confronted him on steam, he finally admited to it and essentially said that he would not have sold VCMod with it. Which brings even more issues.

So, he is either:

1. Reselling my work (along with other peoples)
  2. Scamming people out of their money using my work (along with other peoples)

I am unsure which is worse.

Essentially:

Moa: Alright, well I am sorry and I swear on my life I wont do it again. I honestly feel like shit because of this because I know you've worked hard on that addon.
freemmaann: Yup, feeling bad only when getting caught. Point taken.
Moa: No?

All proof I have for reference:

GMS report message to me about him

enter image description here

And full steam chat log:

take his moneyz and get him banned lmao

ok im only joking, he seems genuine in his apology but then again, he got caught so no wonder he is. A report is just a report I guess, you don't actually have solid proof of sale although if he does sell it, he shouldn't be allowed on gmodstore.

By SaturdaysHeroes at 16th of January 2018 21:57:54

ok im only joking, he seems genuine in his apology but then again, he got caught so no wonder he is. A report is just a report I guess, you don't actually have solid proof of sale although if he does sell it, he shouldn't be allowed on gmodstore.

dumb and gay

still should b banned for trying to sell other peoples' work regardless if he succeeded or not, or if you have proof that he did or not, the most that matters is that he tried to

By SaturdaysHeroes at 16th of January 2018 21:57:54

I know. I was conflicted enough about this to try to get some help from GMS discord. After realising what a huge mistake that was I've decided to just let GMS staff deal with it since they know more about SantosRP situation than me.

That plus not having proof of action, only intent. However, he has tried doing it and admitted himself.

Either way, this should not be allowed and would not have been right to just let him off the hook at brag to his friends that he can just get away with it. So, let other people deal with the issue.

By Lunaversity.me/c 🌸 at 16th of January 2018 22:01:33

dumb and gay
still should b banned for trying to sell other peoples' work regardless if he succeeded or not, or if you have proof that he did or not, the most that matters is that he tried to

"if he does sell it, he shouldn't be allowed on gmodstore."
Yeah, we seem to agree here? All I'm saying is that his apology seems rather genuine?

Just cringe when i see them say that terrible ass lie "I gave my friend my password...................."

By Blue at 16th of January 2018 22:08:46

Just cringe when i see them say that terrible ass lie "I gave my friend my password...................."

Oh yeah.

Hey guys,

Yeah I am being serious about my applogy. I've been having a shit week but that's no excuse

I am sorry about all this shit. I never sold any vcmod shit away

I accept the consequences that I am given apon this

Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused by this,

I won't be expecting much from this reply as I've fucked up,

Moa

-snip-

I've been having a shit week but that's no excuse

then why did you open up treating it as an excuse? why even say it at all if you acknowledge it's pointless right after????????????????????????

RIP.

Shoulda thought about it before you did it. facepalm

For the question how I got Santos, my mate gave them to me saying "sell them if ya want idrc"

Ugh, another shit Kiwi screwing over gmod devs.

I'm not impressed. Sounds like he was either intentionally reselling scripts or defrauding people in selling scripts. Either way, if he is banned from Gmodstore, I'll be banning him from my server, the one he plays on...

Seems like he is sorry from what he said to me on steam but I think it's because he got caught. He's a kid and he did a stupid thing.

By Heavy Bob at 17th of January 2018 10:45:21

I'll be banning him from my server, the one he plays on...

Wow, you're doing God's work here

By kanalumaddela at 17th of January 2018 12:58:07

Wow, you're doing God's work here

It's not fair for content creators who make excellent content. I'm not going to shelter scammers on my server.
Freeman has helped us out at GGS a bunch of times, it's only fair to help in discouraging people from stealing his shit.

Niggas be stealing shit?
I bet he smells like Turnip the twig.

By Moa at 16th of January 2018 23:20:20

Hey guys,
Yeah I am being serious about my applogy. I've been having a shit week but that's no excuse
Moa

Copy paste this for in your ban appeal. I mean using the leaks youself, okay, not a huge deal, but actually reselling stuff to others is even worse. Why did you ask for money in the first place?

Moa should be banned, as he is reselling gmodstore content and probably leaked many (of his) addons from gmodstore. If he really feels bad about what he has done then let him post a ban appeal. Even then I don't think he should be unbanned. But this is of course up to the support team.

Kind Regards,
Obitus

Freeman is legitimately a great guy has put a lot of work in VCMOD and dosnt deserve this its fraud and MOA should be banned

By Obitus at 17th of January 2018 15:35:56

Copy paste this for in your ban appeal. I mean using the leaks youself, okay, not a huge deal, but actually reselling stuff to others is even worse. Why did you ask for money in the first place?
Moa should be banned, as he is reselling gmodstore content and probably leaked many (of his) addons from gmodstore. If he really feels bad about what he has done then let him post a ban appeal. Even then I don't think he should be unbanned. But this is of course up to the support team.
Kind Regards,
Obitus

thanks for signing your post I would have never known who you are

Edited

By Moa at 16th of January 2018 23:20:20

Hey guys,
Moa

also nice sob story but no one feels sorry for u still (at least I hope not)

people who usually resell others' work don't give a rats ass, and it definitely wouldn't just hit you when freeemann adds you and u instantly think "wow im a terrible person", nah nah u probably where more like "fuck I got caught I'll just tell him I'm sorry and I know he's a good creator, yada yada" well that shit don't work in these parts.

Users currently viewing this thread: Nobody