Acceptable Use Policy
Welcome to GmodStore's Acceptable Use Policy
1. Welcome to our Acceptable Use Policy! We are Everyday and this policy sets out what you can and cannot use our sites and products for.
2. When we say "us", "we", "our", "Everyday", or "GmodStore" it's because that's who we are, and we own and operate the GmodStore marketplace, and other Everyday and GmodStore products. When we say "policy" we're talking about this acceptable use policy, when we say "user terms" we're talking about the rules for using the GmodStore site and services. Take the time to read this policy because it forms a part of the user terms for the GmodStore site and services. By using our site or services, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy you unfortunately will have to leave and stop using GmodStore.
What's not acceptable use?
3. It's PROHIBITED to use the GmodStore site or services and products to submit, post, build, host or otherwise make available any content that may contain, provide access to (e.g. through links to third party websites) or promote any of the following content:
- Adult content: This includes images or videos that contain nudity or sexual activity, or any commercial activity linked to making money from adult content such as escort agencies.
- Exploitation of children: This includes images or videos depicting children in a way that encourages or promotes attraction towards children.
- Hate speech: This includes content that supports or condones violence or discrimination against individuals based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Incitement of violence: This includes content that threatens, or that is intended to incite, violence against an individual or group of individuals.
- Harassment: This includes any form of harassment or bullying against an individual or group of individuals.
- Defamation: This includes any untruthful comments about a person that has the tendency to lower their estimation in the eyes of others.
- Copyright and third party intellectual property: Using the GmodStore site, products or services in violation of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others is NOT cool, and is illegal, so please don’t do that.
- Offensive content: This includes content that would cause offence to a reasonable person, including content that is posted for shock value.
- Fraudulent, misleading or deceptive conduct: This includes making statements about your own products or services that are not accurate or impersonating others. You must also not use a false email address or misrepresent your affiliation with others. You must not use information gathered from or through the GmodStore site, service or products in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a site that looks like one of our sites). You must also not use a false email address or misrepresent your affiliation with others.
4. It's also PROHIBITED to use the GmodStore site or services and products to submit, post, build, host or otherwise make available any content that may contain, provide access to (e.g. through links to third party websites) or promote any of the following activities:
- Supply of regulated goods and services: This includes the supply of weapons, gambling or adult escort services.
- Illegal activities: This seems like common sense but using GmodStore, products or services for any dangerous or illegal content or other purposes is PROHIBITED. You should always ensure you're aware and comply with any applicable laws in Norway, the EU or other jurisdictions you are located in or doing business in.
- Illegal activities which cause harm to GmodStore products or services or brand or others: Unacceptable content or links which might cause harm to the GmodStore products or services or brand or others is definitely NOT OKAY with us. This includes pirated software, programs or archives that provide the functionality to gain unauthorized access to other systems or networks of any kind, Warez sites, files or web pages that contain viruses, trojans, malware or other applications designed to access a user’s equipment or information with illegal intentions and/or without the knowledge of the user. You must not modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, or product obtained from or through the GmodStore site, services or products, other than in accordance with these terms or the licence for the product.
5. GmodStore is at its core founded on the idea of community and like any functioning and healthy community, some things are not allowed. It’s PROHIBITED to:
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or content through the GmodStore site, services or products
- attempt to contact other members through the GmodStore site, services or use any information gained from the GmodStore site or services with the intention to make a private arrangement that would otherwise be made using the GmodStore site, services or products;
- enter any arrangements that are not consistent with, or are intended to apply in addition to, these terms or the Merchant Terms;
- use information gathered from or through the GmodStore site, service or products in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a site that looks like our site);
- attempt to or actually interrupt, negatively impact or alter the GmodStore site, service or products operation in any way.
How can I report any abusive or offensive content?
What action might we take if we find a customer or user has used our site, products or services in breach of this policy?
7. We will try and ensure fair outcomes for any content or use we deem NOT acceptable. If you’re not sure whether your content or intended use of our services is acceptable then please contact us to discuss.
8. If you have breached this acceptable use policy then we may, in our absolute discretion and without notice:
- request that you immediately remove the content which we view is NOT acceptable;
- immediately suspend or terminate any accounts you have with any of the GmodStore or Everyday businesses;
- immediately stop providing you with the services, including access to digital products;
- in serious cases such as those involving the abuse of children, or other illegal activity, report you to the appropriate authorities.
How can you contact us?
10. We appreciate you for reading to the end of the acceptable use policy, we're really glad that you took the time to read it through. It's the best way to understand how you can use GmodStore, and other Everyday products and services.
Version 1.0 - Effective date: November 30, 2020.