Forum thread yay
2 years ago, Alpha Load was a breakthrough in the loading screen world. The first loading screen that requires absolutely no coding experience! All you have to do is drag & drop the loading screen into a directory on your webhost and navigate to its location in your browser!
Alpha utilizes Steam's OpenID authentication to provide your very own web panel for easy configuration. Configuration data is then saved to the machine and quickly displayed in the loading screen.
New features in 4.0
- Complete re-code
- Better panel
- New theme!
- Add trusted staff members to edit your loading screen
- Multi server support
- Change-log for you to keep track of loading screen changes
- Loading screen music choices:
- Loop through local audio files
- Single YouTube video
- YouTube playlist
- Live player count
- Displays your current and max players
- Combine every background type and adjust opacities
- Custom video backgrounds
- Responsive to most resolutions
- 4 background patterns provided
- Steam authenticated admin panel
- Gametracker map images
- Download bar (space & cs:go)
- About us & rules section
- Fastest method of fetching steam info
- Easy drag & drop setup!
- PHP 5.6 >= supported webhost
- Allow users to select which images appear in their loading screen (all by default)
Other stuff by me