SDonate is an automated donations store system that works with Garry's Mod, Rust, Minecraft, CS:GO, TF2 and Left 4 Dead 2 servers. Payments are handled securely through PayPal and actions are automatically applied on the server when payment is received. SDonate is the best way to monetise your server, whether you are a small time server owner just looking to pay the bills or the owner of a large multi-server community, SDonate will work for you.
- Free hosting with instant setup
- Easy to install and use
- Secure, automatic payment handling through PayPal
- Ability to add as many servers and packages as you want
- Automatically sends confirmation emails to buyers
- Detailed statistics tracking
- Automatically detect chargebacks and disputes and revoke purchases
- View user information
- Define your own terms of service
- Ability to allow people to login through Steam only or using a username and password
- View account details and purchases
A demo of SDonate is available here.
SDonate has full-featured plugins for the following games:
- Garry's Mod
- Minecraft (Spigot/Bukkit 1.10.2 or later)
- Rust (Oxide)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (SourceMod)
- Team Fortress 2 (SourceMod)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (SourceMod)
Supported Payment Methods
SDonate supports the following methods of payment:
- StarPass (EUR Only, VERY HIGH transaction fees)
If you want to install SDonate on your own web server it will require the following features in order to work:
- PHP >= 5.5
- MySQL Database
- curl enabled
- PDO enabled
SDonate also requires access to some functions which may not be available on all web servers. To test if your web server is compatible, download the compatibility checker from here, upload the PHP file to your web server then run it.
You will also need either a Business or Personal PayPal account.
Installation instructions and other documentation can be found here. If you need help or support, check the common issues section of the documentation before creating a ticket on ScriptFodder. I try to respond as quickly as possible, so if I don't respond immediately I am busy or sleeping. Don't add me on Steam (unless I tell you to) as I usually decline random friend invites.
Check out my other scripts!