A live version of this addon is available to test out on Our server.
NLR Enforcer for DarkRP (2.6.2 and up)
DarkRP addon to enforce the New Life Rule. It creates a sphere that ghosts your character so you cannot break NLR. This addon will reduce the weight on your staff's back by reducing the amount of NLR breaking on the server.
- Supports multiple New Life rule spheres at once per player
- Save spheres on disconnect, restore them on reconnect to prevent abuse (until server restart)
- Job- and usergroup-based NLR enforcement whitelist to disable sphere creation
- Logging for all actions in the NLR system
- Administration command to remove spheres per player, works with any CAMI admin mod such as ULX, ServerGuard and FAdmin:
- Privilege to control what usergroup receives a notify whenever someone enters their New Life Rule sphere
- Disable sphere creation on spawn points
- Great optimization, very lightweight addon
- Developer-friendly hooks
- Extensive configuration files including, but not limited to, sphere radius, color, time, fade, suicide, etc.
- Drag 'n drop installation
Built-in support for
- AWarn2 warning
- BLogs logging
- ServerGuard admin mod logging
- DarkRP team spawn positions
- Any other third party addon that calls the developer hooks
Future features (free updates)
- Unzip the module and place it into your addons folder.
- If you have any further inquiries regarding installation please send in a support ticket or refer below on how to contact me.
Bugs & suggestions
Whether you have a suggestion, request or a bug report, please do not refrain from opening a support ticket on ScriptFodder or contacting Devul on Steam.
Other scripts you'll love