GExtension :: The all-in-one package
Demo: GExtension Demo
Let's introduce you into GExtension. As the name says, it's an extension for Garry's Mod. But not just an extension, rather it unites the most important functions a server needs. Everyone knows the problem: You have five different add-ons with or without websites (e.g. Donations, Player Administration, Global Ban, Warnings, etc.) and everything is messed up with different designs, different login information, different user data, different groups and nothing is connected with each other. This isn't only irritating, it also costs a lot of time. I developed GExtension to help you remove these barriers and let you concentrate on improving your players game experience instead of messing around with your add-ons.
GExtension includes accordingly the most common functions. There is a central web panel called "GMOD Web". There, every player and admin can login through steam, see their stats, search other players, donate, chat, see their bans, create ban appeals, create tickets and much (!) more.
GExtension includes lots of features,
not all features are listed below!
Here is a short list with the features of GExtension:
- Donations (paysafecard, PayPal, G2A Pay, Payssion) | Import donations from Prometheus
- Player Administration | Import users from ULX or ServerGuard
- Bans | Import bans from ULX, ServerGuard or GBan
- Server Console
- Teamspeak 3 Synchronization
- Multi Language
- Shout Box
- Server Status (Garry's Mod & Teamspeak 3)
NEW News System
- Reserved Slots
- Notifications (+ E-Mail Notifications)
- Chat Tags
- Automatic Updates
Here is a detailed list with the features of GExtension:
- Serverbundles are used everywhere in GExtension. Instead of configuring donations, bans, warnings, groups, etc. for every server, you can create bundles. For example TTT, DarkRP or Jailbreak. If someone gets banned on a server in the bundle TTT, he will be banned on all TTT servers, if someone donates for DarkRP, the rewards apply to every server in the DarkRP bundle. And if you don't want to use bundles, you can just create a bundle for every server and so give your server custom names instead of the hostname.
- Every bundles has its own color, name and
- You can simply add/remove a server to/from a bundle
- Package Categories
- Admins can create packages, for which players can spend money
- Payment gateways
- paysafecard (manual confirmation)
- paysafecard (partner) -> Complicated, but fast verification (business required)
- G2A Pay -> Complicated, and eventually slow verification (business required)
NEW Payssion -> Easy and fast verification (no business required), but 20$ payout fee (-> you shouldn't payout often)
- Buy for someone else
- Monthly Goal (+ Event Goal)
- Custom Price
- Permanent or limited to an amount of days
- Rebuyable and upgradeable packages
- Lots of rewards
- Pointshop 1 + 2 (with or without MySQL)
- Groups (+ remove group on expire)
- Weapons (on spawn)
- DarkRP (money + levels)
- DayZ (credits + items)
- TTT (no spectator-prop limitation + no voicedrain)
- Other (reserved slot)
- Teamspeak 3 (servergroup, channel, channelgroup + removal)
- ConCommands (directly (one server/all servers), on connect, on spawn, on expire)
- Lua (directly (one server/all servers), on connect, on spawn, on expire)
- Compatibility settings for each package
- Auto refund/chargeback detection
NEW Set a discount (in %) for a serverbundle
NEW Various options to customize the donate site
NEW Option to replace "donate" with "shop"
- Set the groups of every player on web and any serverbundle you created
- Groups are synchronized over your servers. If a player is "moderator" in the TTT bundle and joins a TTT server, he will get the specified rank.
- GExtension does NOT replace ULX or Serverguard, it only sets the rank on connect and checks for the correct rank every five minutes. You can create/delete/configure the ranks on the server via ULX/Serverguard
- See the users IPs used on web and gmod
- Commands: "!profile <player>"
- Groups have to be named the same on web/gmod
- You can specify a "Display Name", so players may see "Administrator" instead of "superadmin"
- Enable Chat Tags
- Every group has its own color, permission level, page permissions, permissions and settings
- Permission level: Create a hierarchy by giving a higher or lower level
- Page Permissions: Specify which pages a group can use in GMOD Web
- Permissions: Specify which functions a player can use. Examples:
- Can the user delete a ban or just unban it
- Is the user able to see the console of the server
- Is the user able to send commands to the server
- Can the user edit a user
- Can the user give a package to a user
- Is the user an admin of the ticket system
- Can the user delete a warning or just can set it inactive
- Will the user get kicked from the server if he is banned (if you want to prevent abuse)
- The maximum length a user can ban
- Reserved Slot (if the server is full, the newest player will be kicked)
- TTT (no spectator-prop limitation + no voicedrain)
- Ban players on your server or via GMOD Web
- Bans apply to a serverbundle (or ban them from all bundles + web)
- Users can be banned from GMOD Web (so that they can only their own bans)
- Players can see their ban and can press an appeal button
- You set an URL OR
- Use the internal ban protest system. The user can send an appeal and the admin who banned the user will get notified and can accept/deny the protest.
- Unban date, unban admin and protests will be shown in the ban details
- Commands: "!bans" (and "!ban <player> <length> <reason>")
- Your team can use the modern warn-menu to warn players
- Players will get notified about a warning
- Kick on reaching the kick threshold
- Ban on reaching the ban threshold
- See/Set inactive/Delete/Add warnings on GMOD Web
- Commands: "!warn <player> <reason>" and "!warnings"
- See your server's logs in real-time on GMOD Web
- Send commands to your servers
- See the logs from the last three server sessions
- You can select an amount of reserved slots for each server. They are working like the ULX Reserved Slots in Mode 3
- If the server is full and a user with a RS connects to the server, the newest player will be kicked
- There have to be some hidden slots, to guarantee that everyone can connect even if the sever is full
- Users can create support tickets
- Admins can answer
- Commands: "!tickets"
Teamspeak 3 Synchronization
- You can set a Teamspeak 3 servergroup for every group for each serverbundle
- Users can set their Teamspeak 3 UniqueID in the settings
- If the group of the user changes, the group will also be changed on your teamspeak server
- You won't have to regrant servergroups/channelgroups anymore if someone reinstalls teamspeak
- Integrated Teamspeak Viewer
NEW Create a channel for a user directly on the profile (+ delete after time)
- Manage adverts on GMOD Web
- Create Multi-line text adverts
- Assign adverts for each bundle
- Select a color for the advert
- Let your players chat with each other on the website
- Admins can moderate the shoutbox
- Every user can select its own language
- You can set a default language
- Create FAQ answers and questions that players can see in the FAQ section
- On the "Servers" tab, everyone is able to see all your servers, the amount of players and a list of online players
- See the status of your Teamspeak 3 Server and a Teamspeak Viewer
- See the Total amount of players on your Garry's Mod servers
NEW Colorization of the online players and direct URL to the user profile
- The time a player spent on your servers will be logged and is displayed on the players profile
- See statistics for every serverbundle
- Use the search function to search a player by name to get on his profile
- There you can see statistics, bans, warnings, donations and much more
- The latest active players are displayed on the search page
NEW List all players that are in a specified group
Notifications + E-Mail
- GExtension comes with a notification system
- If something happens (like a new donation, ban appeal, ticket reply, etc.) the correct user will get a notification to his account.
- You can also enable E-Mail Notifications
- To make it easy to get the newest version of GExtension, there is an update system included. You just have to click a button and your web-files will get updated to the newest version. And with a click on the "Lua" button, you can download the newest Lua files as well.
NEW GExtension is a modular system, so pages, settings, permissions, themes, api etc. can be added very simple through an addon system. Furter can you add "External URLs" in every menu you like.
- At least PHP 5.5, better 5.6 or 7
- BC Math
- MySQL database
- Remote connections must be allowed if your GMOD and MySQL are not on the same machine
- Common knowledge about web-, gmod- and mysql servers (!)
Download the files and follow the instructions in the ReadMe file.
It may takes up to one minute until your license is unlocked.
You can use GMOD Web with one website at once.
Use the Wiki
Create a Support Ticket
Discussion, Feature Requests & more: Forum Thread