View a promotional video created by DevulTj on YouTube.
Central Menu is a clear, asethetically pleasing and complex MOTD (Message of the Day) that you can customize to your greatest needs and desires. Yes, it has direct inspiration from Battlefield 1's user interface. It has in-depth customization with a client based settings panel and server-based configurations. It also features a fantastic UI with great animations and graphical fidelity.
- Great, optimized interface
- Extreme customization for each element, and pages throughout the menu. Clientside settings that can be modified and (if required) disabled if the server owner does not want players to be able to customize.
- Developer friendly, can implement callbacks for each element/page
- Lightweight code
- Easy to set up
- Unzip the addon and place it into your addons folder.
- If you have any further inquiries regarding installation please send in a support ticket or refer below on how to contact me.
- To modify the configuration, go into the addons folder and do the following:
- Press lua, then central menu, then config, then open the sh config file in a text editor such as Notepad++ or Atom
- Edit any config based on your liking.
Note: If something breaks, this is your liability and I am not responsible for any inconveniences caused. Replace your configuration if you break something.
Bugs & suggestions:
Whether you have a suggestion, request or a bug report, please do not refrain from opening a support ticket on ScriptFodder or contacting Devul on Steam.
Other scripts you'll love