Other custom versions of DarkRP are not supported, and don't count on my support if you're using a custom version of DarkRP with modified core features.
I advise that you use VCMod ELS for sirens, lights, etc on firetrucks. The script supports 3 firetrucks by default, which are all supported by VCMod ELS!
Want some more action to your server? Well this might be an idea for your server then.
This addon introduces a whole new job for your server, a new way to make money, and a new way for criminals to mess with the government. It leans close up to what you have seen on many other RP gamemodes (such as ocrp and perp). Mainly because they all use the same fire effect material (just like I am now).
Below you can see what you can customize, as well as the features of this addon.
- Fire system.
- VCMod support!
- Many config options to modify it to your liking.
- Randomly spawns fire on the map with your own fire spawn locations, set with a console command.
- Map based saving. Save fire locations for as many maps as you want and swap around.
- Administration commands. Kill all fires, check current amount of fires and spawn fire at target. (fire_admin_killfires, fire_admin_curfires, fire_admin_spawnfire)
- Firefighters get money for extinguishing fires
- Firefighter jobs. Jobs can be customized at darkrpfiresystem/lua/autorun/fire_darkrpadds.
- Fire extinguisher. Extinguish fires and receive money.
- Firetruck menu with support for multiply firetrucks.
- Restrict certain trucks to certain fire jobs and/or ulx ranks.
- Fire does damage. Can be customized for both firefighters and non-firefighters.
- Random fire won't spawn if there is already fire anywhere in the city.
- Molotov cocktail weapon. Purchase it using your F4 menu. Entity can be customized at darkrpfiresystem/lua/autorun/fire_darkrpadds.
- Firetruck NPC. Firefighters can retrieve firetrucks from this NPC. There is plenty of config for this NPC in the configs file.
- Remove specific fires in-game. Use the command ch_remove_fire "uniquename" to remove a fire. No restart is required.
- VCMod ELS support (emergency lights, sirens, etc)!
- ULX commands (read more below)
- And much more!
This addon supports DarkRP 2.6.+
Other newer versions should also work. If they do not, please create a ticket so this can be sorted.
Extract the "darkrpfiresystem" folder to your addons.
Once you've done that, you will want to put up locations for fire to spawn at, randomly.
All you have to do, is go to the locations you want the fire to spawn at, and type "ch_create_fire name" into your console.
The "name" part has to be an unique name for the randomizer to recognize the fire location. Suggestion: Just go with 1,2,3,4 and so on for your fires.
There is no need for a restart, and you will just have to wait for the timer to hit 0, and it will spawn the fires.
Once you've done that, you will want to set up the firetruck NPC for the firefighters.
This is two steps. The first step is placing the firetruck NPC. Go the the location you want it to be at and type "firetrucknpc_setpos" into your console.
The second step is setting the location for the actual firetruck to spawn at. Go the location you want it to be at and type "firetruck_setpos" in console.
Remember to aim in the right direction, so you get the right angle on these 2 things.
You must be an administrator on your server to perform these actions.
Including printer explosions fire, and meteor fire.
I've included documentation on how to make printers leave fire when they blow up, as well as meteors creating fires when they hit the ground in a meteor storm.
You can find the file, and read how to do it (replacing some code in two files, if you use default printers and meteor system that is), inside the folder for your representative version. 2.4.3 and 2.5.0 has different documentation.
(drag "darkrpfiresystem_content" content into addons from the zip)
A buyer has also uploaded the scripts content to the workshop, so you can you this for your server instead if you want.
Here is a list of the commands:
- Give molotov to player. (!molotov player)
- Give extinguisher to player. (!ext player)
- Make player fire fighter. (!forceff player)
- Start fire at target. (!startfire)
- Turn off all fires. (!fireoff)
- Start all the fires set on the map. (!allfires)
- Check valid fire names and position on the map. (!validfires)
You can also find them all by typing !menu and going under the category "Fire System".
To customize the general settings, go to darkrpfiresystem/lua/autorun/fire_config.lua.
To customize firetrucks, go to darkrpfiresystem/lua/autorun/firetrucks_config.lua.
To customize darkrp additions (jobs, ents, etc), go to darkrpfiresystem/lua/autorun/fire_darkrpadds.lua.
There are over 30 different configuration options in the general settings.
The rest of the config files has no limets. You can add as many firetrucks as you want.
Sgt. Sickness, Perryn - Firetrucks used by default in the script
Im Not Meow Meow - Fire hose and fire extinguisher models/materials/animations
The script includes no content btw. All links are present in the Content section above.
Errors & Support
If you find any problems with the script, please create a support ticket through the site! It is important that you include a description of the problem and all errors.
Additionally, I rarely give additional support for my scripts. If there is a general error with the script, that is fine, refer to the text above.
I am also not interested in modifying you a custom version of the addon. Also not upon payment. Sorry!
Conflicting addons is not to be said if I will support that or not. This is something I will decide upon confrontation about a conflicting addon. If you have some sort of proof that an addon is conflicting with my addon, please create a ticket with the details you might have.