A scoreboard that's feature-rich and compatible with multiple gamemodes
After a lot of hassling from customers, I finally gave in and worked on a scoreboard to fit the theme of my other recent addons. It's designed to be packed with features and had compatibility in mind when creating it.
- A new, clean look for your server's scoreboard
- A unified theme with that of my other work - aMenu, aHUD and aChat
- Compatible with DarkRP, Murder, Sandbox, Deathrun, Zombie Survival and Prophunt
- Configurable colour scheme for the whole scoreboard
- Dashboard panel listing map information, team distribution and staff online
- Player inspection panel appears when clicking on a player row, displaying possible actions and information on that player
- Full integration with DarkRP's FAdmin - keep all of the functionality of the original DarkRP scoreboard
- Specialist panel for the Murder gamemode with full support for the original gamemode features
- Tabs that take players to your server's website, donation page and workshop when clicked
- A rules tab
- Quick commands menu when right clicking on a player
- Customisable built-in tags system that allows you to change the appearance of ranks on the scoreboard
- Automatic downloads via a workshop collection - no hassle with FastDL
- Clicking on a player's avatar takes you straight to their profile
- Sort rows in the scoreboard by clicking on the headers at the top of the columns
- Built-in support for ULX, aTags, UTime and the DarkRP levelling addon
- High level of configurability - very easy to add your own data columns
- Much, much more...
Installation is as simple as uncompressing the folder, dropping the folder into your server's 'addons' directory and then restarting. Once you've installed the addon you can configure it through the configuration file.
aScoreboard offers an easy to use, well documented configuration file which can be used to tweak the menu to your liking. If at all you have any problem with using the configuration file I'd be happy to assist in setting aScoreboard up for your server - see Support header below. The configuration file can be found at "ascoreboard/lua/ascoreboard/config.lua" in the addon.
I will be offering lifetime support on the script for as long as it is on the market
I'll make the best effort I possibly can in order to make sure my customers have no issues with running the scripts and to answer any questions they may have. If you are a customer with an issue, please submit a support ticket through the ScriptFodder website and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a suggestion for this script? Feel free to leave a comment or send me a PM and I'll see if I can do something about it. If you'd like support for a certain module then I'd be more than happy to add support for it. If you have any questions regarding this scoreboard's features just post a comment and I'll answer as soon as I can.
Please note that aScoreboard is not currently compatible with TTT, but future support is a posibility
I'd like to give special thanks to Beast, and to Crimson L and Corporal from Prime Servers for their support with testing and their feedback on ideas. Without them I wouldn't have discovered half the bugs I did and aScoreboard wouldn't have been what it is today.