This HUD is a follow-up of my add-on silkyMOTD. It opts for a simplistic, yet unique and sleek design, requiring no additional downloads for your clients, and works right off the bat.
- No DRM!
- Works right off the bat!
- Simplistic but unique and sleek design
- No downloads required!
- Supports latest version of DarkRP, TTT and Sandbox
- Works on all resolutions (minimum: 1024x768)
- Replaces DarkRP main HUD
- Job, wallet, salary
- Supports hungermod if enabled
- Gunlicense in Job name
- Real time, map (city name)
- Replaces TTT main HUD
- Role, credits, spectator HUD
- Round time, round state
- Replaces other parts of general HUD
- Ammo (animated!)
- Playermodel (or avatar) with surrounding circles for hunger, health and armor, with gradient background using your team / role color
- Smoothly animated!
- Easy configuration! (in
- Lifetime updates, bugfixes and support
Future updates planned
- DarkRP: Player overhead info, door info display
- TTT: TargetID, Support Overtime / Haste Time
- Maybe more? Ideas will certainly sprout in my head.
Same as any basic add-on!
- Unzip "
silkyhud.zip" into your server's add-ons directory.
- Make sure the "
silkyhud" directory is in there before freaking out about it not working!
- Change the config in "
cl_main.lua" to your liking
- Leave a review!
Q: It doesn't work!!!
A: Unless you give me some error, I can't help you with just that. Create a support ticket giving me a complete error log and make sure you installed it properly. It might also be a conflicting add-on.
Q: Why do I have an error texture on the ammo HUD's bottom right side?
A: This assumes you have Counter-Strike: Source installed, so if you don't have it, purchase it right away!
Q: I don't like how claustrophobic the HUD makes me feel.
A: Thankfully you can change how the HUD is positioned in the config to make it suit your needs!
If a script error / bug has shown up, something looks wrong or you simply have a feature suggestion, add me or create a support ticket! I should be able to do something about it.
Don't forget to check out silkyHUD's sister addon, silkyMOTD!