Running a community is tough. Managing bans shouldn't be.
Rubidium is a ban management suite built from the ground up to allow for the greatest level of flexibility, customizability and simplicity for both you and your players.
- Easy Installer: with Rubidium, you don't need to go through the hassle of modifying a PHP config or checking for compatibility. Everything just works.
- Integrations, Galore: Rubidium was built to work with the addons you already know and love. Administrators continue banning via your admin mod, and your ban system makes sure players can't rejoin.
- Transfer, Fast: Transfer existing active ULX, ServerGuard, Evolve and FAdmin bans from your previous setup, automatically and quickly.
- (Truly) Global Bans: If a player is banned from one server, sometimes they might try to join another. Our Global Bans feature prevents this and keeps all of your servers in sync.
- Appeals Welcome: Sometimes even administrators make mistakes, and that's where Rubidium's Appeal Center comes in. Your members can submit appeals to their bans and admins can respond or take action on the appeal.
- User History: Find the users who are causing grief over and over again via their Rubidium user profile. All bans on your server are logged there.
- True Modularity: Not feeling social? Just turn off appeals. Don't want backseat admins? Deny users access to view previous infractions and profiles.
- Customization and Theming: Looking to deck out your ban panel to fit your community? With Rubidium's theming and customization options, the sky isn't even the limit.
- Ironclad Security: Security is at the heart of all Exasource products. Rubidium is regularly audited and tested, and is built to be as secure as possible; which is important for a ban panel.
Want to see it for yourself? Check it out, at our demo site (admin will be granted automatically).
On the web-server side of things, you need:
- At least PHP 5.6.4, PHP 7 is recommended and is much faster.
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- Host .htaccess enabled
Not sure whether you have any of these? No problem, just download this handy-dandy requirements checker and extract it on your web-host. It'll tell you whether Rubidium's supported.
All Garry's Mod servers are supported, with the ability to choose either to use MySQL or our WebAPI in order to send and receive ban data.
Upcoming Features and Updates
Some notable upcoming features for Rubidium include:
- A full reporting system. Not only can users appeal bans, but they can also request others be banned. Admins can see playbacks of the situation to determine whether to issue a ban.
- Warning integration. Support for AWarn will be provided in a future release. This will allow an even greater in-depth exploration of users and can help with application processes.
- Notification support. Get new ban appeal requests directly from your browser the moment they're sent.
- Better in-game GUI, both for players and admins.
But that's not all. We have the objective of making the best ban system, and we can't do that without you. Tell us what you'd like to see in the next version in the Discussions tab.
Support is provided via tickets only. Please do not add any of our representatives on Steam for assistance.
Rubidium uses a license key to make sure that you're running a legitimate version of the software. This key can be found on our support panel at https://support.megascripts.xyz. By default, you will only have access to use Rubidium on one host at a time, but you can increase this by contacting us.