NOW SUPPORTS SANDBOX+DarkRP!
This is a
NO DOWNLOAD replacement for the flaregun in TTT. It uses standard assets and the models were designed using Clavus' SWEP Construction Kit to create a whole new look without forcing additional resources upon users. That's right: NO DOWNLOADS!* Read more about his kit here. It has all the same functionality as the default swep except that it shoots physical flares and has realistic models and animations. The flares fired from this gun are affected by physics which makes for some new fun with gravity and ricochets performing TRICKSHOTS! This package also comes with optional (used by default) custom Traitor shop icons, however if in favor of no additional downloads or if you would just prefer it, the default TTT flare model can be used.
IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Realistic Flaregun Replacement SWEP
- Realistic Flaregun Flare Entity
- TTT Realistic Flaregun Icons: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and a Cutout for any custom template.
- Simply extract or drag&drop contents of zip file to your 'addons' folder!
This script is designed to plug and play and override (without conflicting) the default flaregun SWEP with no further setup. However a fully commented configuration file is included to adjust a few minor settings. The config file is located @:
Please see the Media Tab
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases. Unfortunately no refunds will be given by Gmodfriends nor its owners due to this content being distributed digitally. Please be certain when purchasing from Gmodfriends. All sales are final. If you are unhappy with the services provided or you have purchased something by mistake, please contact us personally to settle your dispute. These are dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to delete the flaregun from TTT for this to work?
- Nope. Everything's taken care of. Extract the zip and play!
Can I keep the original icon from TTT?
- Absolutely. See the icon setting in the configuration file.
How many custom downloads does this add to the server?
- 1 if you choose to use a custom icon, or use the default icon and this adds 0 downloads! The rest of the swep uses default assets.
How do I use the yellow background for the icon?
- Minor tweaks can easily be done in the configuration file. The appropriate resource configured automatically based on this setting.
I have custom icons on my server. Can you help?
- The cutout for the icon comes along with this package. This should allow you to easily make your custom icons to match your server.
*when used with the default TTT flaregun icon.
If you have any questions or are unsure about anything, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you soon!