Advanced Farming Mod add on your server a new way to make money! Farmers can buy animals, have to feed them, give them to drink, etc. The player have to be carefull with his animals, he will have to take water in a well, buy wheat bags, check their age etc. All of these animals have an age and a weight, you can sell them to the slaughterhouse to a price depending of their weight. This weight increases each time that the animal eat. A truck allow farmers to transport their animals and their eggs to the farmer NPC. Also, each animal has some specific characteristics ( see below ).
Hens : they have to drink in a water bucket and eat in a trough. Also, they will make randomly some eggs, and sometimes, these eggs will have a different color. That means that the egg will become a new hen if you press +USE on. Each hen can have only one "baby". These eggs have to be put in a egg crate and sold to an NPC.
Cows : they have to drink in a bigger water bucket and eat grass. They have a milk bar that will increase each that time the cow will eat. When the bar is full, the farmer can use a milk bucket to take the milk of the cow, put the milk in a barrel, and sell the barrel to an NPC.
Pigs : they have to drink in a water bucket and eat in a trough. They take a lot of weight each time that they eat and have to eat more often than the others animals. The pig have to be sold to the an NPC, the price will depend of the weight of the animal, so the farmer will have to let pigs get fatter but have to be carefull of the age of the pig.
- Goats : they have to drink in a water bucket and eat in a trough. They have a milk bar that will increase each that time the goat will eat. When the bar is full, the farmer can use a milk bucket to take the milk of the cow, put the milk in a barrel, and sell the barrel to an NPC.
- READY TO USE! Jobs and entities already configured for you
- Whistle an animal and he will follow you
- A trunk will allow you to move and sell your animals and your eggs
- An easy way of translation : currently translated in english and french
- A lot of custom animations and a lot of imported models
- Custom sounds
- Custom effects
- An easy configuration
How to install?
- Extract the downloaded archive
- Drop the advanced_farming_mod folder into your addons folder
- Add the workshop content to your collection :
- Also, here is the link to the pre-configured vehicle model :
- To allow animals to move, they need a nav mesh. To generate it, use your map in local player, and type :
Don't touch your game during a varying time depending of the size of your map. After that, you'll find in the map folder of your game a .nav file with the name of your map. Put this nav file in the maps folder of your server.
If you've issues when you do it, then open a support ticket, I will help you.
- Extraire l'archive téléchargée
- Mettre le dossier advanced_farming_mod dans le dossier "addons" de votre serveur
- Ajouter le contenu du workshop à la collection du serveur :
- Pour que les animaux puissent se déplacer, il leur faut un "Navigation Mesh", un fichier NAV. Pour le créer, il faut aller en local sur la map de votre serveur, il n'est pas nécessaire d'avoir mon addon sur le serveur local. Ensuite, il faut écrire dans la console les commandes suivantes dans l'ordre :
Il faut ensuite laisser le jeu tourner durant un temps plus ou moins long, dépendant de la taille de la map. Après un redémarrage automatique du serveur local, vous pourrez trouver dans le dossier garrysmod/maps un fichier de la forme "nomdevotremap.nav". Mettez ce fichier dans le dossier maps de votre serveur.
Read this before opening a support ticket
This script use a DRM called securegmod.
You can use it only on one server.
You can't use it on local hosted servers.
To move the script from a server to another, you have to download it again.
I will help you only if you use a support ticket. I will not answer you on steam, or on the comment part. If you want to ask me something about the script, you can send me a private message on gmodstore though.