Welcome to our refund policy! Since 2014 we’ve been providing our users with a place to sell and buy addons, do and post jobs and meet other members of the Garry’s Mod community.
We’re the people behind the marketplace, Everyday. You can find us at Everyday AS (914840368), Bragernes Torg 8, 3017 Drammen, Norway. By using pronouns like ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or directly using ‘Everyday’ in these terms we refer to Everyday AS. When we say ‘GmodStore’ we refer to our marketplace and the marketplace application.
2. How refunds are processed
Refunds are processed at the discretion of each merchant and in accordance with the applicable product usage licence or other binding contract you have entered into with the merchant.
We will assess refund requests on their merits, considering the digital nature of GmodStore products and the type of product preview that was available before purchase. We have no obligation to provide a refund after you have already downloaded a product. There is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations such as the following:
- You have changed your mind about a product.
- You bought a product by mistake.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You ask for goodwill.
- You can no longer access the product because it has been removed (we advise you to download products as soon as you buy them to avoid this situation).
If we or the merchant decide to issue a refund, this will be done using the same manner used to make the purchase. This means if the product was purchased using a particular payment method you will be refunded using the same payment method. Any payment made to you will be made in US Dollars, under the rules of the payment method, this includes payment conversion costs back to your local currency.
3. For European Union consumers
European law principally provides a right of withdrawal on software sales. However, it can be and typically is excluded for boxed software that has been opened, and for digitally provided content once it is provided to the end user. This is what happens when you make a transaction on GmodStore: The EU statutory right of withdrawal ends 14 days after your purchase or the moment you start downloading the content for the first time (whichever is sooner).
3.1. Legal text
We are obligated as merchants to inform you of the EU right of withdrawal in very specific legal terms, which you can find below. If these should in any way differ from our more informal wording, the below terms shall prevail towards any EU consumer.
3.2. Right of withdrawal
As a GmodStore member domiciled in a European Union member country, you have the right to withdraw from any purchase on GmodStore without giving any reason.
For any digital content purchased online, you have agreed upon checkout that the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after you purchase such digital content or when you start downloading the content for the first time, whichever is sooner.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Everyday of your decision to withdraw from the purchase by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by an email to [email protected] or a site ticket).
3.3. Effects of withdrawal
If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
3.4. Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
Pursuant to European Law, the statutory right of withdrawal is not applicable as regards the following:
- Service contracts after the service has been fully performed if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent, and with the acknowledgement that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the trader;
- The supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other products.
- The supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and his acknowledgement that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal.
Version 1.1 - Effective date: February 1, 2021.